Chocolate is always a great choice to eat. In the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening... It simply doesn't matter. Why not make a healthy breakfast with the delicious Dark chocolate from FOODIES-PLANET®? So easy to make and so delicious to eat!
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 1 bar of FOODIES-PLANET® Dark Chocolate
- 80 grams of oatmeal
- 2 tsp organic cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150ml vegetable milk
- Pinch of salt
- A handful of fruit (red berries, strawberries...)
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender, except the fruit and chocolate chips. Blend the ingredients for a few seconds and pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Push the fruit under the chocolate filling and place some on top of the mixture as well. Then sprinkle some chocolate chips on top of the mixture and finally place the dish in the oven for about 10 minutes.
Tip: For a delicious variation, try it with FOODIES-PLANET® Rice Milk Chocolate.
You may also like this